Tuesday, February 11, 2014

COL Live Purim Show


Hey there friends and fans,
I have been given the duty and honour of writing, producing and acting in this years Collive.com's Purim show. Other years, the show featured other talents, like Mendy Pellin, doing schtick in Crown Heights or making the news Purim'dik . This year I will be taking on the challenge with new ideas and great comedic license.

I have chosen to follow the late night show templates of Conan and Leno for the show. It will feature a comedic monologue, a couple of hilarious segments and a new Yuki Shimmelman interview. It is getting funnier as I write it. Big thanks to Mica Soffer of Collive.com for contacting me after my Tent of Avraham video went 'frum' viral, hey, 4000+ hits for a Jewish vid ain't bad!

I will be putting out some teasers and trailers for the show soon, so stay tuned.
But just to wet the whistle of those who follow me on my blog, here are some of the items I will be using in the show. Enjoy:

 Rejected Hachai Titles

Other Jewish Obama Relatives

No comments:

Post a Comment